Sunday, May 20, 2012

10 and 10

ten favoriteEminem."Cinderella Man".Recovery.This song has a really smooth beat and it flows really well. You can sing to it very easily which makes it awsome and even more fun. I love the heavy base and really good mixing of the lyrics with the beat. It can get you in a really pumped up mood if you listen to is at the right time also. It is just a solid and good song. It has also gotten me out of bad places so in a way I appreciate the song.
B.O.B."Magic".The adventures of Bobby Ray. This song just makes you want to run around and have fun. It is very up beat and exciting to put you in the right mood for some activity. I usually listen to it before or while i ride my bike. The song is very possitive too and creates a positive mood anytime of the day. It one of those songs you listen to when you want to be cheered up or get people going.
A Day To Remember."The plot to bomb the panhandle".For those who have heart. Is the song that introduced me to a day to remember so it is a little special in its own way. It is a mix of good high pitched vocals and screaming, which i like both and its hard to find both done well in one song. The song starts off really good and fast to get you ready and it slows down towards the end to smooth out the ending and not just completely stop out of nowhere like some songs, and i like that.
Notorious B.I.G."whatchu want".Duets: The final chapter. This is the first song i knew every single word to and i would sing the whole song with my friend back in the day. We would both sing it flawlessly. It got me into listening to rap again and listening to it when i rode my bike. This opened a door to more rap music in my life. The song is very catchy to me and i dont really ever skip it on my ipod.
The naked and famous."young blood".Young Blood- single. After having an awsome day of dirtbiking with my friend i was driving home already in an awsome mood and this song started to play. I just loved it and it put me in an unstopable mood and ever since then it has been one of my favorite songs. It makes me think of the good days and forget anything bad. It is one of my cheer me up songs.
Enter Shikari"Sorry your not a winner".Take to the skies. At first i did not like this song and my friend would play this going to the skatepark all the time. Then it grew on me and i started to like it. This song got me into screamo/more hardcore music and it started an erra with me. The parts where they clap three times my friends would always clap along and be timed perfectly. I started doing that and it sortof makes me and my friends closer now because we all just have that reflex and will alwasy do the three claps, it's funny how we always will do it.
Midtown."become what you hate".living well is the best revenge. Me and my best friend would play an atv racing game listening to this all the time. We would both sing it and have a blast playing the game. It got me interested in off road vehicles like dirtbikes and quads also which is big in my life. I can always count on this song to get me pumped up to ride or while im riding. It has a great choris to blast and yell it when it is playing.
A Day To Remember."you be tails i'll be sonic"What separates me from you.. This is one of my favorite pump up songs and it gets me pumped for everything from dritbiking to driving to school. It is one of those songs that got me into the heavy screaming songs and bands. I can always sing the words and usually no matter what im doing when this plays i sing it. A very useful song to say the least.
Don Omar"danza kuduro".meet the orphans. Danza Kuduro, easily the happiest song i know, i may not know what the words mean because its not english but i do not care. If this does not make you happy, you need to be smacked. I just love it and the first time i heard it was in one of my favorite movies ever, fast and the furious. That had a big influence on me liking it and it makes me think of awsome cars, which makes me happy. It just makes you smile and i love anything that makes you smile.
A Skylit Drive(cover)"love the way you lie".punk goes pop volume 4. Even before you listen to this song you know it is going to be great because it was amazing when eminem made the song. This cover just made it a lot better and more my style. The song is full of contrast with the singers because there is one high pitch vocalist and one more low screamer vocalist and that to me makes a song good, in a way art because it utilizes the art element of contrast. That is why I like this band so much. This cover changed the original five star song and amped it up to a six star song.
ten bestNada surf."always love".friends with benefit. This song is is a way a life lesson because it is teaching you to be good to others and "always love" because as it says "hate will get you everytime". The song can change you for three minutes into a happy, generous person. It is moving and if you play it at the right moment you can make something into an epic moment. It is just something everyone should try atleast once to see if you like.
The Who."Baba O'Riley".The Who: Greatest Hits. This song is very recognizable and has great beats throughout the song. It has multiple parts that are just epic and very well planned out, its almost like it was designed or something and it works perfectly. It can be used in many different ways, it has been used in multiple movies and this is because it is very unique and has a one of a kind style to it. It is hard to describe, but its just great and you know when you listen to it.
Good Charlotte."the anthem".The young and the hopeless. Everyone should know this song, and everyone does know this song, and for a good reason. This is because it is an awsome song. It describes everyone when they were a teenager and how they want to be themselves and not the other guy. It is about how people are all one of a kind and how they should be like that. This song makes you want to love yourself and just do YOUR thing not joe shmoes thing.
Green Day."american idiot".American Idiot. This is another song everyone knows because of its success and just how its one of a kind good. Its kicking americans in the face and saying your an idiot. Which is the thing everyone want to do to someone. The difference between this song and everyone in the world is the fact that green day did it and smacked those people in the face. That made it so good because they did something everyone wants to do and made it good.
Gavin DeGraw."I dont want to be".Chariot. This song shows people you should be what you want to be and to be yourself. It is just inspiring and creates a good vibe that a lot of songs do not have the ability to do. It tells you nothing really matters is your not the person you want to be. The message is very important and a lot of people do not understand this message and some people never do. It is simple but everyone should listen to this song and understand the message at least once or twice.
Notorious B.I.G."juicy".Ready to die-The remaster. This song shows a lot, it shows that anyone can make it big and have a good life as long as they do their best and believe. One top of that great idea and message of a song it has a good beat and really good lyrics. Another song that is very inspiring and a very important idea to it. Some people may think it may not have as good of a message because it is rap but that has to do with it because noone thought he was going to make it and that's why biggie did his best, he had to prove himself.
Sum41."fat lip".All killer no filler. The most recognizable song out there, it is a very good one of a king song. At the same time it is like a lot of punk songs but it has its own feel to it and is unique. one of the best songs to just jump around and get pumped up and excited to. This should be played atleast once at all parties. Its just simple and awsome, everything goes very well together.
Smashmouth."all star".Astro Lounge. Everyone knows and likes this song. It starts off really good sortof telling a story and when you get into it the song gets you in the mood. Its impossible to not sing or go along with the song in some way, thats just how good it is. You can sometimes learn something from simple and to the point songs like this because they are so understandable and thats what makes it greater than most songs.
U2."sunday bloody sunday".U218 singles. The druming makes this song to start off because noone really makes the drums the most noticable part of the beat and they did that. They also went away from the regular or traditional drum beats. This song is one of those songs that you don't care to listen to when you hear the name but then you realize it is awsome when you play it. It has it's own recognizable style to it also.
Eminem"lose yourself".8 Mile soundtrack. Yet another success story from a rap star, sort of cliche but it works becuase eminem made it epic. It stands out from any other rap song because it relates to everyone. It tells how he went through bad and good and real life situations that everyone knows. The way the song transitions is very good too and better then any other typical rap song. That makes it stand out because eminem, as usual, stepped out of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment