Wednesday, May 16, 2012

short story


The crazy girlfriend
My boyfriend is like so totally untrustworthy, I mean he is so innocent it's like he is not innocent. I have to keep one eye on him all the time even when we are not supposed to be doing something. Sometimes I will spy on him when he is with his friends. I am surprised he never realizes it, one time I followed him in my mom's car to the skate park he goes to. I figured he would not notice me in my mom's car because he must be so stupid because he is so innocent. I got out of the car from a place across the street and pulled out my binoculars. There was now a clear view of him zooming around at the park from a distance. He would fly from ramp to ramp with finesse and just be jamming out on his iPod the whole time and not even talk to anyone. A quick double take of me and the car one day was enough to get me to stop doing that for now on. Now I just take his phone and read the messages when he leaves his phone places. I surfed through the messages on his phone only to find messages from me and occasional calls to his skate park buddies. Notice from behind me makes me jump and I discover it is him observing me. He says he forgot his phone and asks what I was doing. Quickly thinking and saying "Changing my name in your contacts" saves my butt there. Slight suspicion is suspected from him whenever I ask him what he does during the day sometimes. He might be onto me; sadly I don’t think he is even doing anything bad. A long drive home helped me realize that he is not a bad person and he is just clearly innocent and harmless. Waking up the next morning to an annoying phone ringing I answer it and it is my boyfriend. In a surprisingly relaxed voice I hear , " I know you are spying on me and I think we need to break it off", I try to explain it to him what I thought and that makes him more aggravated and he just hangs up. Not a word was heard from him since then and it has been a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment